new songs

a friend of mine (Steff), shared with me quite a lot of songs she wrote lately, it's also quite good. She seriously got talent. I have all of her songs she shared with me on a folder, she have enough songs to produce an album (let alone an EP). It makes me feels like I owe her some songs I've been writings. It's not that I haven't written any songs lately, but I'm just too lazy to record them and half of my songs is not that finished yet. Plus if compared to her songs, mine would probably sound stupid (haha!) My band Afternoon Mute isn't really moving either, can't really work new materials with them making my songs rusted in dust (?!) Oh well, maybe I'll record something tonight to share with everyone.

p/s: Happy Christmas to whom may concern.. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments